Join Paper Pumpkin
If you are not a Paper Pumpkin subscriber … here’s how you can get started:
Here’s all the details:
- Each month you will receive a unique, surprise kit with a project; cards, journals, décor, and more! (We’ve even color-coordinated, measured, and cut everything for you!)
- Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories-everything but adhesive.
- Each kit gives you a 30-minute creativity escape.
- We will ship your Paper Pumpkin on or around the 15th of the month.
- You need to sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month to get that month’s kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit will come the next month. (Let’s say you sign up on December 10, we’ll send your kit around December 15. If you sign up on December 11, we’ll send your first kit around the January 15.)
- A Paper Pumpkin membership is $19.95 per month (and shipping is included!).
- There’s no commitment, you can cancel your monthly Paper Pumpkin at anytime. You can also skip a month if you want.
- Additional exclusive tutorials emailed each month.
Option 2 Prepaid Subscriptions
The Fine Print
- Each Paper Pumpkin account can only use one redemption code at a time. For example, if you buy two six-month prepaid subscriptions, you’ll enter the first code and then after six months you can enter the second code.
- You can buy a prepaid subscription and give it as a gift. You’d just purchase the prepaid subscription and when you receive the redemption code, share it with the recipient of your choice who can redeem the subscription at PaperPumpkin.com.
- Redemption codes will become invalid if not used within three years of the purchase date (two years for residents of California).