Whew! What a whirlwind the last couple of days have been, but I am so energized that I am knocking these things off my “to do” list. I LOVE how this card turned out.
It was actually inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest by Michelle Last another Demonstrator from the UK which I have shown below:
Michelle’s card is beautiful but I wanted to use a different sentiment since I used this set in yesterday’s card so I pulled out my Reason for the Season set. You can get all the measurements and step by step instructions for how I created my card in the video below:
- Stitched with Cheer and Reason for the Season Stamp Sets
- Whisper White, Sweet Sugarplum and Silver Foil Cardstock
- Sweet Sugarplum Ink, Versamark Ink
- Embossing Buddy, Silver Embossing Powder, Heat Tool
- Softly Falling Embossing Folder